Automated Campaign Scheduling
- Corporate marketing publishes pre-approved social media campaigns that consist of numerous content posts with links to rich media and other supporting collateral.
- Once published, employees and marketing partners simply opt-in to a campaign and the software posts the content to the selected sites at the designated time intervals on their behalf. Local sales agents spend more time selling, while their social brand is built and maintained for them.
- Corporate marketers have the ability to set designated time intervals between posts, select social networks to publish to, as well as establish campaign access and customization permissions.
- Although campaign posts can be entirely locked down, corporate marketers can also set permissions where posts can be customized, and if necessary, routed through a corporate approval process prior to being published.
Integrated Campaign Capabilities
- Social media content can be aligned with marketing efforts in other channels like email, direct mail, & print, creating a multi-touch, cross channel marketing communication effort that will work in harmony, enhancing possible outcomes.
Detailed Tracking & Reporting
- Real time measurement of key metrics about campaign performance designed to create meaningful, actionable insight.